Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introducing: prints

Me and my printer

This was the scene from a few weekends ago.

I think we've all been there.

The only good thing about new technology, initially, is the great big box it comes in. This came in a doozy -- a box that I can fit inside of without any trouble. I would hardly need to scrunch down to close the lid. I don't have a lot of room in my apartment, but the box has stayed in the same hiding place behind the getting-ready-to-go-chair for a long time because the cat likes to go inside and tear up the Styrofoam stabilizers. Once he tires of it I will move the box somewhere new and ROCK HIS WORLD ALL OVER AGAIN.

After much wrestling with settings and drivers and other dreary things I now have the ability, finally, to offer you prints! They are printed onto delicious heavy archival paper with archival inks, which I think might mean they will last longer than the originals.

I now have five of them listed in the "Prints" section of my etsy store. There will be more to come as I scan better images and run some tests with funky paper.

.